This page is currently under construction. The information contained within should not be considered fully accurate and/or complete.
|Gold||1,375/1,425||N/A||Achieving Top 3% In Online Battle Seasons|
|Nekron's Champion: Superman's Special Attacks do necrotic damage to the opponent causing wounds that can't heal. Blackest Night characters are immune to unblockables and gain health for every KO'd opponent.|
All Blackest Night characters on Superman's team are immune to all unblockable damage. This is very useful when facing characters such as Bane/Luchador or Deathstroke/Arkham Origins, both of whom are quite common and rely significantly on unblockables.
Necrotic damage is represented in a character's health bar with the color purple. The effect will only occur to characters who receive a special attack from Blackest Night Superman, and will last until the same character is knocked-out. It is NOT washed away upon tag-out.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Superman. Having a card that "counters" Superman does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Any Blackest Night characters.
- Killer Frost/Regime: Her high healing suppression can cripple healers, making this a great anti-healing team.
- Batman/Flashpoint: Same as above, but better due to the healing being completely disabled.
- Deathstroke/Arkham Origins, Batgirl/Cassandra Cain, Bane/Luchador: Superman's passive negates the unblockable effects of each of these characters.
- Harley Quinn: As the maximum health decreases by Superman's necrotic damage, her healing is less effective as well.
- Batman/Flashpoint: Batman's high base damage and crit chance allow for easy knockouts without the use of specials.
Here are Blackest Night Superman's abilities
|Flying Punch||First Special||Superman throws out one of his most classic moves to utterly crush his opponents. DRAINS OPPONENT'S POWER.||Quick Tap|
|Creature of Death||Second Special||Using his Necrotic Energy, Superman's darkness overwhelms his victim.||Quick Tap, Rapid Tap|
|Kryptonian Smash||Super Move||Bang! Zoom! Superman's unrivaled might is revealed as he devastates his opponent. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
- His Combo ender is "visually" similar to Superman/Prison's Special 2, Unstoppable.
- He is the only Superman character to have a power drain on special 1.
- He succeeds Green Lantern/Jessica Cruz Rebirth as the second gold character to have base stats that are not divisible by 50 and are also not divisible by 10.