This page is currently under construction. The information contained within should not be considered fully accurate and/or complete.
|Gold||1,375/1,425||N/A||Achieving Top 3% In Online Battle Seasons|
|Nekron's Champion: Superman's Special Attacks do necrotic damage to the opponent causing wounds that can't heal. Blackest Night characters are immune to unblockables and gain health for every KO'd opponent.|
All Blackest Night characters on Superman's team are immune to all unblockable damage. This is very useful when facing characters such as Batman/Blackest Night, Killer Frost/Prime, Bane/Luchador or Deathstroke/Arkham Origins, all of which are quite common and rely significantly on unblockables.
Superman and other Blackest Night characters do not have to be the ones knocking out the opponent for the healing to occur though only Blackest Night teammates can benefit from it, healing by 10% of their maximum health for every knocked out opponent (including Aquaman/Prime's Atlantean Hero, and The Joker/Unhinged Suicide Squad's controlled character).
When Blackest Night Superman deals damage with a special attack, he additionally inflicts about 25% of the damage dealt as necrotic damage, represented by a purple bar growing from the full end of the health bar; no healing effect can heal up into the purple portion, essentially reducing their maximum health pool (this does not actually reduce their maximum health, effects like heal % max health on s1 will not be reduced unless it hits the cap). It will last until the same character is knocked-out. It is NOT removed away upon tag-out. Invulnerability and other special-negating effects such as Superman/Injustice 2's passive or Riddler's Staff's Blink will prevent necrotic damage from applying as well.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Superman. Having a card that "counters" Superman does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Any Blackest Night characters.
- Killer Frost/Regime: Her high healing suppression can cripple healers, making this a great anti-healing team.
- Batman/Flashpoint: Same as above, but better due to the healing being completely disabled.
- Deathstroke/Arkham Origins, Batgirl/Cassandra Cain, Bane/Luchador, Batman/Red Son, Batman/Blackest Night, Ares/Prime, Harley Quinn/Arkham: Superman's passive negates the unblockable effects of each of these characters.
- Harley Quinn: As the maximum health decreases by Superman's necrotic damage, her healing is less effective as well.
- Batman/Flashpoint: Batman's high base damage and crit chance allow for easy knockouts without the use of specials.
Here are Blackest Night Superman's abilities
|Flying Punch||First Special||Superman throws out one of his most classic moves to utterly crush his opponents. DRAINS OPPONENT'S POWER.||Quick Tap|
|Creature of Death||Second Special||Using his Necrotic Energy, Superman's darkness overwhelms his victim.||Quick Tap, Rapid Tap|
|Kryptonian Smash||Super Move||Bang! Zoom! Superman's unrivaled might is revealed as he devastates his opponent. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
- His Combo ender is visually similar to Superman/Prison's Special 2, Unstoppable.
- He is the only Superman character to have a power drain effect, and the only one to have any Status Effect inherent to his Flying Punch.
- He succeeds Green Lantern/Jessica Cruz Rebirth as the second gold character to have base stats that are not divisible by 50 and are also not divisible by 10.