|Gold||800/1200||220,000||Available in Store, Justice League Pack, Gold Booster Pack, Metropolis Pack, Superman Starter Pack|
|Super Speed: Once per match, when Superman is at 40% HEALTH or less, he attacks 50% faster for 6 seconds.|
|Basic combo||Damage pattern (% of damage stat)||Total (including Combo Ender)|
|Light (Combo Ender)||2% - 2% - 2% - (3%)||9%|
|Heavy||4% - 4% - 4%||12%|
Prime Superman is one of the less popular characters. Despite his high health, he has low damage and a very poor and limited passive. While he can make his special 1 unblockable, this trait is shared by all versions of Superman; almost any other version of Superman is a more practical alternative.
He does have a unique trait; his special 2, Freeze Breath, freezes opponents, preventing them from taking any action and cannot be resisted by anti-stun effects (e.g. Green Lantern/Red Son's passive). However, this is made much less useful due to Cloak of Destiny's immense boost against Stunned enemies, and that Freeze Breath has an extremely slow animation making it easy to block, failing to freeze the opponent and possibly get him counter-attacked by them.
- The Flash/Regime: A speed aid to his passive can result in a more effective passive.
Here are Superman's abilities.
|Flying Punch||First Special||Superman throws out one of his most classic moves to utterly crush his opponent.||Quick tap|
|Freeze Breath||Second Special||Superman breathes deep, exhaling air so cold it freezes his opponent. FREEZES TARGET.||Target|
|Kryptonian Smash||Super Move||Bang! Zoom! Superman's might is unrivaled as he devastates his opponent. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Superman's support cards and gear.
|Lois Lane||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||9,000|
|Son of Krypton||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||12,000|
|Fortress of Solitude||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||15,000|
|Kryptonian Suit (Kryptonian Battle Suit)||Gear||
X% Health Increase
[Superman] X% chance to reflect Special 2 when blocking
[EVOLVED] Heal for X% on Special 2
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
|Glasses (Clark Kent's Glasses)||Gear||
||25,000 - 1,000, 000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
|Elite X LV 60||44,226||134,784|
- Superman's special 2, Freeze Breath, has the same name and effect as the meter burn move S+A+U+Tab in the console Injustice game, but its animation is that of the regular Super Breath (S+A+U).
- Sometimes, there is a glitch with his Freeze Breath that make it seems to come from the bottom of the screen.
- His Super Move in the console version is named "Kryptonian Crush" instead of "Kryptonian Smash".
- Superman is the first character to be encountered in the game, and the only character to be fought in the tutorial without use of Sinestro/Antimatter. Here, he has a higher health stat than usually possible; he is level 1 and not promoted, giving him a base health of 1200 and up to 1620 with all support cards, yet he has 1800 health, something that would never have been possible before the addition of Augments (as he did have the same health stat even before augments). This is not an issue however, as you do not actually deal or take damage in the tutorial.