|Gold||800/1200||220,000||Available in Store, Justice League Pack, Gold Booster Pack, Metropolis Pack, Superman Starter Pack|
|Super Speed: Once per match, when Superman is at 40% HEALTH or less, he attacks 50% FASTER for 6 seconds.|
Superman/Prime is one of the less popular characters. Despite his high health, he has low damage and a very poor and limited passive. While he can make his special 1 unblockable, this trait is shared by all versions of Superman; almost any other version of Superman is a more practical alternative.
|Basic combo||Damage pattern (% of damage stat)||Total (including Combo Ender)|
|Light (Combo Ender)||2% - 2% - 2% - (3%)||9%|
|Heavy||4% - 4% - 4%||12%|
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Superman. Having a card that "counters" Superman does not mean it is always a good choice.
- The Flash/Regime: A speed aid to his passive can result in a super fast attack from Superman.
- Batman/Prime: With Superman's low damage, he can use a damage boost to compensate for it.
- Deathstroke/Red Son: Since Red Son Deathstroke can give a 5% Speed for each Red Son Teamate on the team, he too can boost Superman Prime's speed when he is below health.
- Harley Quinn/Animated: She can boost Superman's damage and power generation, making him a formidable but durable brawler.
Here are Superman's abilities.
|Flying Punch||First Special||Superman throws out one of his most classic moves to utterly crush his opponent.||Quick tap|
|Freeze Breath||Second Special||Superman breathes deep, exhaling air so cold it freezes his opponent. FREEZES TARGET.||Target|
|Kryptonian Smash||Super Move||Bang! Zoom! Superman's might is unrivaled as he devastates his opponent. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and Gear
Here are Superman's support cards and gear.
|Lois Lane||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||9,000|
|Son of Krypton||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||12,000|
|Fortress of Solitude||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||15,000|
|Kryptonian Suit (Kryptonian Battle Suit)||Gear||
12% - 22% MAX HEALTH increase
[Superman]: 15% - 25% chance to REFLECT SPECIAL 2 while blocking
[EVOLVED] HEAL SELF 15% - 25% on Special 2
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
|Glasses (Clark Kent's Glasses)||Gear||
5% - 18% Power Generation increase
[Superman] DISABLE enemy's specials: 80% - 100% chance on Special 1
[EVOLVED] 20% - 30% CRIT chance on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000, 000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- Superman's special 2, Freeze Breath, has the same name and effect as the meter burn move S+A+U+Tab in the console Injustice game, but its animation is that of the regular Super Breath (S+A+U).
- Sometimes, there is a glitch with his Freeze Breath that make it seems to come from the bottom of the screen.
- His Super Move in the console version is named "Kryptonian Crush" instead of "Kryptonian Smash".
- Superman is the first character to be encountered in the game, and the only character to be fought in the tutorial without use of Sinestro/Antimatter. Here, he has a higher health stat than usually possible; he is level 1 and not promoted, giving him a base health of 1200 and up to 1620 with all support cards, yet he has 1800 health, something that would never have been possible before the addition of Augments (as he did have the same health stat even before augments). This is not an issue however, as you do not actually deal or take damage in the tutorial.