|Gold||700/800||133,000||WBID Unlock, Gold Booster Pack|
|Super Health: Once per match, when Superman is at 40% HEALTH or less, he gains health over 6 seconds.|
|Basic combo||Damage pattern (% of damage stat)||Total (including Combo Ender)|
|Light (Combo Ender)||2% - 2% - 2% - (3%)||9%|
|Heavy||4% - 4% - 4%||12%|
Area Effect damage does not trigger his passive, but damage-over-time effects do, including when the special that knocked out the previous character applies a DOT to the next character (e.g. The Ibistick's burn).
While generally relegated to a collector's item, Prison Superman has an unusual purpose: he is available as a console game (which is unfortunately not free unlike the mobile version) unlock by beating the story mode, without any mobile requirements other than a WBID. As weak as he may be compared to almost any gold card, he is far stronger than any bronze card you'll have to start out with and he will be a "god" among men.
There are three other possible gold characters to be obtained from the console version, but Prison Superman is, by far, the most easy to achieve; while Batman/Beyond, who is almost as weak, and Harley Quinn/Arkham, a fairly strong card, are both unlocked in online console battles, making it difficult to achieve. A Gold Booster Pack is awarded for reaching level 100 on the console edition, which takes an extremely long time.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Superman. Having a card that "counters" Superman does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Batman/Prime: As a team damage booster, he can boost Superman/Prison's damage.
- Harley Quinn/Animated: Harley Quinn can also be a big help of not only boosting Superman/Prison's damage, but also giving him bonus power generation.
- Lex Luthor/Krypto: Lex Luthor will give Superman a hefty increase to his maximum health, making him a decent tank.
- Characters with low damage, such as Doomsday/Prime: Superman has a very low health stat, but if a low-damage character accidentally activates Superman's passive, then he will have the upper hand due to his regeneration outweighing their damage, making him a solid tank against them.
- Batman/Flashpoint: His passive will allow Batman with a chance to leave Superman with his passive temporarily disabled, which will also allow his high-damage attacks to knock him out easily. If Batman has gears that increase Crit Chance or Damage, then Batman can knockout Superman very easily.
- Raven/Prime: Raven can wait for Superman to knock her health out. After this, Superman cannot heal from the low health bar, leaving him knocked out in just a few hits.
Here are Superman's abilities.
|Flying Punch||First Special||Superman throws out one of his most classic moves to utterly crush his opponent.||Quick tap|
|Unstoppable||Second Special||Superman displays both strength and speed in this cunning attack.||Quick tap (x2)|
|Kryptonian Smash||Super Move||Bang! Zoom! Superman's might is unrivaled as he devastates his opponent. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Superman's support cards and gear.
|Lois Lane||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||9,000|
|Son of Krypton||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||12,000|
|Fortress of Solitude||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||15,000|
|Kryptonian Suit (Kryptonian Battle Suit)||Gear||
12% - 22% MAX HEALTH increase
[Superman]: 15% - 25% chance to REFLECT SPECIAL 2 while blocking
[EVOLVED] HEAL SELF 15% - 25% on Special 2
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
|Glasses (Clark Kent's Glasses)||Gear||
5% - 18% Power Generation increase
[Superman] DISABLE enemy's specials: 80% - 100% chance on Special 1
[EVOLVED] 20% - 30% CRIT chance on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000, 000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- This version of Superman is referred to as "Lockdown" instead of "Prison" in the console game.
- He is the final boss of both area 5 and 6 (not counting bonus battles), although he is only advertised as such in area 5. He is also one of the final bosses (along with Wonder Woman/Regime and Batman/Insurgency) in Bonus Battle 6.