|Gold||750/750||133,000||Challenge Mode, Challenge Booster Pack, Apokolips Darkseid Challenge Pack, Red Lantern Challenge Pack|
|Bullet Time: When the Flash reaches 30% of his maximum health, his opponent is SLOWED and their special attacks and super move are DISABLED for 7 seconds.|
Elseworld Flash is a rarely seen card. One of the earlier challenges, he has the lowest total base stats of any gold character (tied with Black Adam/Regime), and a one-use passive. Despite this, being a Flash card makes him decent in interrupting opponents and block breaking with his basic attacks.
His passive can be helpful in case of emergencies. It will interrupt any enemy specials, AI or player, prevent the opponent from blocking or tagging, as well as disabling special(s) from being activated. It allows Flash to get three to four basic combos for some free blows as the normal rules of targeting are lifted - he can use a basic combo again immediately after finishing the first, and they will hit the opponent who is falling towards the ground. However, using a special will end Bullet Time prematurely, giving your opponent a chance to block.
It is possible to trigger Bullet Time while blocking due to reflect damage. In this case the block will be disabled, allowing Elseworld Flash to hit the previously blocking character with impunity. Bullet Time will not trigger if Flash was hit by a super move and survives.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against The Flash. Having a card that "counters" The Flash does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Militarized Batmobile: if this gear is able to Knockout an opponent, and reduces his health down below 30% before he tags in, then Batman will be impervious to all of Flash's attacks, although Batman would still be "slowed" down.
- Green Lantern/John Stewart: in reverse of the above, his John Stewart's passive is activated for his teammates, then that character will be invulnerable against all of Flash's attacks for the said amount of time.
- Batman/Arkham Knight: As Batman's first special has a chance to stun, if it does stun Elseworld Flash as it triggers his passive, then it will render his passive almost useless (as the Stun would only lasts for 5 seconds).
Here are Flash's abilities.
|Lightning Kick||First Special||The Flash deals a series of ultra quick kicks, temporarily increasing his attack speed (by 15%).||Swipe|
|Fastest Man Alive||Second Special||The Flash attacks multiple times in the blink of an eye.||Quick Tap|
|Speed Zone||Super Move||The Flash delivers super-speed punches on his opponent. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Flash's support cards and gear.
|Altered Perception||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||3,000|
|Lightning Quick||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||4,000|
|Speed Force||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|Hyperspeed Suit (Hyperspeed Plated Suit)||Gear||
X% POWER GENERATION increase
[Flash] X% UNBLOCKABLE chance on basic attacks
[EVOLVED] X% CRIT chance on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- If seen in slow motion (by knocking him out during it), while his passive is active, you can see light orange silhouettes flashing on a dark orange background.
- Whether his passive interrupts specials used to depend on whether he is player or AI-controlled. Elseworld Flash's passive will interrupt specials if he is on the player-controlled team, but on an AI team, it only slowed your motion without directly interrupting the special - which can cause some hits to miss if the special depends on positioning. For example, during his S2, Reverse Flash punches his opponent, causing them to bounce into the air before kicking them repeatedly in midair. If the punch triggered Bullet Time, the kicks would have missed as Reverse Flash was slowed but Elseworld Flash still falls at normal speed, and has already fallen back to the ground by the time the Reverse Flash has reappeared in midair attempting to kick his opponent.