|Bronze||280/180||11,000||Available in Store, Bronze Booster Pack|
|Speedforce: Activating a Special attack gives The Flash a 15% attack SPEED increase. Stacks up to three times.|
|Basic combo||Damage pattern (% of damage stat)||Total (including Combo Ender)|
|Light (Combo Ender)||2% - 2% - 2% - (3%)||9%|
|Heavy||4% - 4% - 4%||12%|
The Flash is a strong Bronze character due to having the highest damage out of all other bronze cards (tied with The Flash/New 52) and his passive which increases his attack speed. The attacks he gets grow faster and quicker which makes unsuspecting opponents easy to apprehend. This is especially good for beginners, as the A.I. is very hesitant to attack back. This gives you the upper-hand for many of the first few battles.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against The Flash. Having a card that "counters" The Flash does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Green Lantern/New 52: Green Lantern's passive boosts The Flash's low heath.
- Cyborg/Prime: Cyborg's passive means he can take significant damage for The Flash. Conserving The Flash's meager health and also allowing him to bank power.
- Lex Luthor/Prime, Green Arrow/Insurgency: Both their passive abilities provide a damage buff to The Flash's already high damage and both can drain the opponents' power, reducing the threat they pose when The Flash enters the field. (Note: Lex is the better choice due to his stronger passive, stats, and specials)
- Solomon Grundy/Regime: Solomon Grundy's sluggishness makes him vulnerable to The Flash's near-instant basic attacks and strong multi-hit specials. The Flash's SP2 is effective counter to Solomon Grundy's passive.
- The Flash/Prime, The Flash/New 52, Catwoman/Regime, and other characters with low health stats: The Flash's high damage and ability to chain multiple basic attacks allows him to exploit low health opponents.
- Nightwing/Prime: Nightwing's quick basic attacks and passive combined with his decent health stat allows him to go toe-to-toe against The Flash. In addition, Nightwing's strong power drain hinders The Flash from activating his own passive
- Lex Luthor/Prime: Lex Luthor's robust stats, effective power drain, and damage boosting passive allows him to take what he dishes out and to prevent The Flash from activating his own passive.
- Green Arrow/Insurgency: Same as above albeit significantly weaker and less effective than Lex Luthor's.
Here are Flash's abilities.
|Lightning Kick||First Special||The Flash deals a series of ultra quick kicks, temporarily increasing his attack speed (by 15%).||Rapid Swipe|
|Sonic Pound||Second Special||The Flash crouches down, then charges his opponent.||Quick tap, Swipe (x3)|
|Speed Zone||Super Move||The Flash delivers super-speed punches on his opponent. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Flash's support cards and gear.
|Altered Perception||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||3,000|
|Lightning Quick||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||4,000|
|Speed Force||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|Hyperspeed Suit (Hyperspeed Plated Suit)||Gear||
X% POWER GENERATION increase
[Flash] X% UNBLOCKABLE chance on basic attacks
[EVOLVED] X% CRIT chance on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- The Flash/Prime is coded as the "placeholder" character of Injustice Mobile. In the event of a character failing to load (e.g. an incomplete hacked character, or a new character encountered on a device that hasn't been updated yet), he will appear in their place. In rare cases, he can randomly replace all characters in a match.