|Silver||480/370||47,000||Available in Store, Silver Booster Pack, Black Friday Pack 1|
| Team Flash: The Flash and his teammates attack 15% FASTER.
BOSSES ARE PROTECTED.
|Basic combo||Damage pattern (% of damage stat)||Total (including Combo Ender)|
|Light (Combo Ender)||2% - 2% - 2% - (3%)||9%|
|Heavy||4% - 4% - 4%||12%|
Regime Flash is one of the coveted Silver cards due to his high damage stat for a Silver card and a beneficial speed buff to the whole team, allowing players to attack much quicker. Being able to strike first gives them the upper hand of getting power quicker and access to special attacks faster. His low heath is compensated by his lightning-quick attacks and great damage, thus making him more of a glass cannon. He is the only character to give a team-wide speed buff other than Deathstroke/Red Son.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against The Flash. Having a card that "counters" The Flash does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Green Lantern/Regime: As mentioned above, faster attack speed gives an edge in power generation. Tack on Green Lantern's teamwide power gen boost then, gear not withstanding, the entire team will be able to achieve and fire off more specials than their opponents.
- Lex Luthor/Insurgency: Lex Luthor's passive helps to compensate for The Flash's low health. In return, The Flash gives Lex Luthor a speed boost to his slower-than-normal basic attacks.
- Harley Quinn/Insurgency: Harley's passive will boost The Flash's already strong damage output. Furthermore, her Bag-o-Tricks can boost The Flash's damage wither her team-wide damage buff or add to his survivability with her team-healing.
- Characters with slow attack speeds, including but not limited to Solomon Grundy, Darkseid, and Killer Croc/Arkham: The Flash's quick basic attacks shine exponentially when going up against slower characters. He can chip away at their health, gain power faster, fire off a special, and then repeat before they have time to retaliate.
- Characters with strong single-hit specials, including but not limited to Doomsday/Regime, Doomsday/Prime, Batman/Insurgency, Bane (especially his Luchador counterpart), and Ares/Prime: All stated characters can exploit The Flash's low health stat in a single hit.
Here are Flash's abilities.
|Lightning Kick||First Special||The Flash deals a series of ultra quick kicks, temporarily increasing his attack speed (by 15%).||Rapid Swipe|
|Power Kick||Second Special||The Flash puts a pound of pain into this powerful kick.||Quick tap|
|Speed Zone||Super Move||The Flash delivers super-speed punches on his opponent. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Flash's support cards and gear.
|Altered Perception||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||3,000|
|Lightning Quick||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||4,000|
|Speed Force||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|Hyperspeed Suit (Hyperspeed Plated Suit)||Gear||
X% POWER GENERATION increase
[Flash] X% UNBLOCKABLE chance on basic attacks
[EVOLVED] X% CRIT chance on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- An Online Battle's Glitch (as of the 2.11 update) that sometimes occurs is when Lex Luthor uses his first special on Regime Flash. If Flash is knocked out, instead of switching out, a blank space may take his place. The opponent will then do nothing, however, you can push the opponent, though it will not take damage.The graphics even show on your team Flash is knocked out. The battle resumes once you switch characters though.