|Rarity||Base Stats||Price||Obtained From|
|Gold||1,350/1,300||N/A||Achieving Top 3% In Online Battle Seasons, Wally West Gold Pack|
|Speed Force Merge: Chance to dodge any Special Attack and then counterattack for large damage. If teamed up with Rebirth characters OR Flash characters the chance goes up. Rebirth characters also receive a power generation boost.|
The Flash/Wally West Rebirth is a character that was introduced in the 2.13 update and can only be obtained either by ranking in certain Online Battle seasons or through his "own" pack, the Wally West Gold Pack, however, getting the first copy of him through the pack will not unlock him for direct Promotions.
|Basic combo||Damage pattern (% of damage stat)||Total (including Combo Ender)|
|Light (Combo Ender)||2% - 2% - 2% - (3%)||9%|
|Heavy||4% - 4% - 4%||12%|
The Flash/Wally West Rebirth is a very effective character when used correctly, with high and balanced base stats and a useful passive. The special-dodging portion of his passive is similar to Batman/Dawn of Justice's. When activated, he can merge with the Speed Force and negate all damage that would have occurred from the enemy's special. This includes any Status effects associated with the special as well, including Area Effect or DOT.
The counter-attack deals damage equal to 30% of his damage stat, which is slightly higher than Batman/Dawn of Justice (who deals around 24%), but does not Stun (like the latter). This can be reduced to 75% of the original damage by Blocking, like a basic attack. Wally's opponent is also Snared when it triggers until he returns to deal the hit, and Batman's passive has also been changed to match. This makes it impossible to tag out just as the counter-attack occurs, negating its damage (as was previously possible with Batman). Additionally, unlike against Batman, if you knock Wally back, use a special that triggers his passive then block, he will run up to his opponent to hit them regardless (while Batman would slam down on his original position and miss); Wally can dodge even if he is stunned or otherwise disabled, while Batman cannot.
It is suggested to combine him with other Rebirth or The Flash characters to boost his passive. It is estimated that his original dodge chance is 30% while with 2 Rebirth/The Flash characters, it is 50%, the latter of which is around the chance for Batman's Evasion to trigger.
Back when he was released, it appeared that the power-generation part of his passive did not work. No passive icon appeared for Rebirth characters, and their power did not seem to generate faster. This bug was shared with Raven/Rebirth, as her Rebirth-related team passive also did not activate. However, as of the 2.15 update, The Flash's passive is now fixed and Rebirth characters will receive increased power generation from him.
The last hit of Fast Action inflicts power drain similar to a normal power drain special 2, yet in return the damage of the whole special is halved (80% maximum power drained, but can be reduced to 40% if Blocked).
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against The Flash. Having a card that "counters" The Flash does not mean it is always a good choice.
- As mentioned above, Rebirth or The Flash characters, specifically:
- Raven/Rebirth: When combined with both her own and Wally's passive, she will have very high power generation (although neither of their power-generation boosts work as of now).
- The Flash/Reverse Flash: Both him and Wally together combined together can create a very annoying team based around dodging specials.
- The Flash/Metahuman and The Flash/Earth 2: Both are powerful characters that will contribute towards Wally's passive.
- Superman/Injustice 2, Batman/Dawn of Justice: They can create a very annoying team based around dodging specials, though not as preferable since they do not have any effect on Wally's passive.
- Deathstroke/Arkham Origins: Wally can dodge Deathstroke's otherwise massive special damage and retaliate against him.
- Bane/Luchador, Ares/Prime: Same as above, and possibly even more punishing due to their tiny health.
- The Flash/Earth 2 and Hawkgirl/Earth 2: As stated above, Wally West would still dodge their heavy damage specials even when stunned. Although alternatively, they could use their basic attacks instead.
- The Flash/Metahuman, The Arkham Knight, Green Lantern/Jessica Cruz Rebirth, Batman/Flashpoint and Deathstroke/Flashpoint: Basic attacks do not set off Wally's passive, leaving him open to massive damage from their infamous basic attacks.
- Killer Frost/Prime: Her passive could cause a problem for the Rebirth power generation effect from Wally.
- Raven/Prime: Wally's extremely long, reduced-damage SP2 makes it very easy to activate Raven's health swap, which is also unaffected by his passive.
Here are Flash's abilities.
|Lightning Kick||First Special||Wally West deals a series of ultra-quick kicks, temporarily increasing his attack speed.||Rapid Swipe|
|Fast Action||Second Special||Wally West shows off in a flash-y beatdown.||Quick Tap, Swipe (x3)|
|Speed Zone||Super Move||Wally West delivers super-speed punches on his opponent. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and Gear
Here are Flash's support cards and gear.
|Altered Perception||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||3,000|
|Lightning Quick||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||4,000|
|Speed Force||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|Hyperspeed Suit (Hyperspeed Plated Suit)||Gear||
X% POWER GENERATION increase
[Flash] X% UNBLOCKABLE chance on basic attacks
[EVOLVED] X% CRIT chance on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- He is the seventh character chronologically to have a different main name, following Zod/Man of Steel, Batman/Beyond Animated, The Flash/Reverse Flash, Green Lantern/Red Lantern Hal Jordan, The Joker Unhinged/Suicide Squad, and Green Lantern/Jessica Cruz Rebirth.
- He is the third character chronologically to have their main name be completely different, following Red Lantern Hal Jordan and Jessica Cruz Rebirth.
- His SP2 is a combinations of The Flash/Regime's SP2, The Flash/Reverse Flash's partial SP2 and The Flash/New 52's SP2.
- Wally West has the longest SP2 in the entire game, totaling at 21 hits, taking the previous title from Nightwing/Regime (who had 16 hits).
- Interestingly enough, his SP2 also Power Drains the opponent, despite this not being mentioned in the description of the special.
- In his online season, the title says "Rebirth Wally West the Flash" instead of "Rebirth Wally West".
- If Wally triggers The Flash/Elseworld's passive with his SP2, you can see the Speed Force breach close.
- He's the only version of The Flash to be using the Speed Force for his specials (SP2 and Super Move).