This page is currently under construction. The information contained within should not be considered fully accurate and/or complete.
- Not to be confused with The Joker Unhinged/Suicide Squad.
|Gold||1,350/1,350||493,000||Challenge Mode, Suicide Squad Joker Early Access Bundle, Worst Heroes Ever Bundle, Suicide Squad Daily Bonus Pack|
|Maniac: The Joker can't wait to show you his toys. A powerful random effect will occur on his SP1. Receives 10% less damage and deals 10% more damage for each additional Suicide Squad member on your team.|
The Joker Suicide Squad can be unlocked through his challenge. Otherwise, he can be obtained from his own Early Access Bundle, the Worst Heroes Ever Bundle, and as a rare drop from the Suicide Squad Daily Bonus Pack. However, obtaining him from a pack will not unlock him for direct promotions.
His passive does not include himself, meaning that in a full Suicide Squad team, he would deals 20% more damage while taking 20% less damage and not 30% for both. Furthermore, unlike the Red Son characters, it only benefits himself and not the entire Suicide Squad team; additionally, he can be more effective by gearing him with any gear(s) that can reduce damage taken (ie. Killer Croc Companion Card EVOLVED, LexCorp Set, etc) and/or increase damage dealt.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against The Joker. Having a card that "counters" The Joker does not mean it is always a good choice.
Power Drain characters such as Nightwing and Lex Luthor and/or Ra's Al Ghul's Scimitar: Power Drain can prevent The Joker/Suicide Squad from using his special 1, making his passive meaningless without other Suicide Squad characters.
Here are The Joker's abilities.
|Bang!||First Special||The Joker uses is customized gun to blow away his enemies. Comes with a random effect.||Rapid Swipe, Target|
|The Juggler||Second Special||The Joker uses his crowbar to start his chaotic juggling act||Rapid swipe, Target|
|Let's Be Serious||Super Move||A madman with his toys will always win. The Joker's savage wit is made manifest. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
There are four random effects that can occur on his s1 and each comes with a visual cue before the effect itself occurs:
Poison: the opponent will be poisoned for ~5 seconds. Gun glows green briefly.
Power Drain: drains 1 bar of power from the opponent. Gun has electric sparks around it.
Power Gain: this give the Joker 1.5 bars of power, at the cost of not dealing damage on the gunshot. Gun has confetti around it and shoots out a "fake" bullet that turns out to be a flag with the word "Bang!" printed on it.
Life Drain: The Joker regains back his lost health equal to the damage he dealt on his SP1. Gun glows red briefly.
It should also be noted that the effect only occurs on the second hit of his special. This means the life drain will only occur on his second hit. This could also mean that Superman/Injustice 2 could potentially take damage from the first hit, yet evade the status effect from the second hit.
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- This version of The Joker is based on his portrayal by Jared Leto in the Suicide Squad movie that was released on August 2016.
- His artifacts are: Bracelet, Boots, Explosive, Gun and Jacket.
- His official preview on the WB Forums showed him with the same base stats as Aquaman/Injustice 2, but this was later nerfed to 1350/1350, similar to the other 2 Suicide Squad characters' nerf and Batman/Dawn of Justice, whose damage stat was nerfed from 1400 back to 1300.
- During his Challenge, the Femme Fatale Pack was brought back due to the Expert and Nightmare stages requiring Batgirl and Wonder Woman.
- He was the opponent the player would face in the tutorial (without use of Sinestro/Antimatter) during the 2.11 Suicide Squad update, and as such, the first opponent the player would have faced in the game. However, this was reverted back to its original way in the 2.12 update.
- Both him and The Joker Unhinged/Suicide Squad use the same pistol in their Super Move that was shown in their movie appearances.