|Gold||950/750||60 Alliance Credits||Available from store, Most Wanted Pack|
|Joke's On You!: If the Joker is KNOCKED OUT, his teammate's POWER is CHARGED to FULL.|
Killing Joke Joker can be bought directly with alliance credits, or obtained randomly through Most Wanted Packs. If he is obtained from the latter and then sold, the sale gives 18 alliance credits.
Killing Joke Joker has a "on knock-out" passive like The Joker/Prime and The Joker/Insurgency, but is widely considered more powerful. While his health is extremely low, it is less of a concern as he gives his two teammates full power upon being knocked out.
His decent damage is further empowered by Harley Quinn/Animated's doubled 40% damage and power generation boost for Joker characters, as well as the fact that his heavy basic attack combo does 4 hits (essentially increasing his base damage for basic attacks to 1266).
Killing Joke Joker is very often built as a support character (non-promoted along with 2 promoted teammates) - very possibly the most popular (by % of usage) than any other character, as he is very effective at low stats and takes an extremely long time to promote through daily bonuses (and alliance support cards are globally useful so they are bought often instead). He is similar to, but likely even more so than, Raven/Prime in this regard.
Prior to the release of The Joker/Arkham Origins, for a long time, Killing Joke Joker was the strongest Joker.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against The Joker. Having a card that "counters" The Joker does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Shazam/Prime: He will be able to use his Supermove quicker upon Joker's death, and therefore activate his passive quicker.
- Aquaman/Regime: Same as above.
- Ares/Prime: Joker's passive allows for quicker activation of Ares' infamous God Smack.
- Characters who can power drain.
- Killer Frost/Prime: His passive is not affected by her power dampening.
- Aquaman/Regime: If Aquaman saves up enough power for a Super before killing Joker, he can immediately use his Super upon Joker's death, thereby nullifying Joker's passive.
- The Joker Unhinged/Suicide Squad: His character-stealing can result in the opponent using their Specials or Super on the crazed Joker, rather than the player.
Here are Joker's abilities.
|Bang!||First Special||The Joker uses a large gun to blow away his enemies.||Target|
|Crowbar!||Second Special||They'll never see it coming. CHANCE TO STUN.||Swipe, quick tap|
|Let's Get Serious||Super Move||A madman and his toys will always win. The Joker's savage wit is made manifest. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Joker's support cards and gear.
|Joker's Gang||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||6,000|
|Laughing Gas||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||8,000|
|Arkham Asylum||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||10,000|
|Pistol (Comically Long Pistol)||Gear||
X% DAMAGE BOOST to Special 1
[Joker] X% chance to POWERDRAIN on Special 2
[EVOLVED] DISABLE enemy specials, X% CHANCE on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
|Elite X Level 60||
- Both him and The Joker Unhinged/Suicide Squad are the only Jokers to use a crowbar in their SP2s.