This page is currently under construction. The information contained within should not be considered fully accurate and/or complete.
The Master's Death Cart is a piece of Legendary (5-star) gear that can be evolved from the Epic (4-star) gear, The Master's Arms, which can be obtained by ranking in the top 5% of certain Online Battle seasons.
- After Tag-In, enemy BLOCKING stops 10% - 20% less damage for 6 sec
- 100% AREA EFFECT: opponent's team takes 5% - 15% damage from your Special Attacks
- 100% AREA EFFECT: opponent's team takes 35% damage on your Combo Ender
- [EVOLVED] 80% - 100% to deal 10% - 20% UNBLOCKABLE damage on Tag-In
Unusually, its Area Effect differs from others in that the damage isn't applied to tagged-out opponents with every blow, but instead deal its damage after the combo ender/special finishes in a rapid flurry of small hits. If the combo ender/special knocks out an opponent, the next opponent who tags in would not receive this damage.
The unblockable damage on tag-in actually generates power and can KO opponents if they are at a low enough health.
- Just like Ra's al Ghul's Scimitar, one of its effects cannot be upgraded any further. However, the Scimitar's bar of power is an evolved effect, while The Master's Arms already has the area effect on combo ender, which cannot be upgraded at all.