|Gold||1100/1400||395,000||Challenge Mode, Dawn of Justice Wonder Woman Pack, Dawn of Justice Premium Pack, Wonder Woman 75th Anniversary Booster Pack|
|Sword of Athena: Wonder Woman's Special Attacks trigger team health gain, which provides 50% of the Special Attack's damage in healing.|
Dawn of Justice Wonder Woman is a sturdy character whose each special attack heals her team by half the of the damage dealt. It is wise to utilize her during the later parts of the battle and use her specials to heal a substantial amount of health and keep the battle going.
|Basic combo||Damage pattern (% of damage stat)||Total|
|Light (Combo Ender)||2% - 2% - 2% - (3% - 3% - 3%)||15%|
|Heavy||4% - 4% - 4%||12%|
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Wonder Woman. Having a card that "counters" Wonder Woman does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Characters or Gear that focus on power generation.
- Wonder Woman/Justice League: Her passive gives Justice League teammates lots of power when she uses her special attacks, allowing constant healing and power gain cycle between the two of them.
- Wonder Woman/600, Harley Quinn/Animated: Increase Power generation and Damage, which will allows Wonder Woman to both deals damage to the opponent and heals her teammates easier.
- Killer Frost: Killer Frost/Regime's passive greatly reduces Wonder Woman's healing effectiveness, while Killer Frost/Prime reduces her power generation, severely weakening the use of Wonder Woman's passive.
Here are Wonder Woman's abilities.
|Shield Toss||First Special||Wonder Woman uses her shield as a projectile, catching her opponent unaware.||Ra|
|Fires of Hephaestus||Second Special||Wonder Woman calls on the power of the Gods to bring justice to her opponent. BURNING: DAMAGE-OVER-TIME for 6 secs.||Tap, Rapid Tap|
|Justice Javelin||Super Move||Wonder Woman calls in allies to help annihilate her opposition. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Dawn of Justice Wonder Woman's Shield Toss hits 3 times instead of 1, and the first two hits are melee while the last resembles the regular Shield Toss, making it impossible to combo after her heavy basic attacks, unlike other versions of Wonder Woman.
The second part of Fires of Hephaestus will be negated if the first part is blocked or knocks out an opponent.
Despite the description, Fires of Hephaestus burns for 8 seconds. The total damage is roughly equal to 122% of her damage stat (prior to upgrades; as opposed to 120% norm), but without the burn it only amounts to 82%, which is the only part that applies her passive.
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Wonder Woman's support cards and gear.
|Daughter of Zeus||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||6,000|
|Strength of Demeter||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||8,000|
|Amazonian Origin||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||10,000|
|Sword and Shield (Amazonian Sword and Shield)||Gear||
BLOCKING stops X% more damage
[Wonder Woman] X% chance to REFLECT Special 2 when blocking
[EVOLVED] X% chance to STUN on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
|Wonder Woman's Lariat (Wonder Woman's Lasso of Truth )||Gear||
||25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- Her artifacts are: Shield, Sword, Boots, Tiara, and Gauntlets.
- Dawn of Justice Wonder Woman was first seen on a WB Games forum admin's giphy account after Batman/Dawn of Justice's official preview, before being officially revealed in her own preview.
- Although in the preview clip, it shows her health stats as 1500, but in game, it turns out to be 1400 instead; making her to be another character that has their stats changed from the previews, which is the same as Batman/Dawn of Justice when his base damage stats was changed (1400 changed to 1300 instead).
- She, along with Batman/Dawn of Justice and Superman/Dawn of Justice, are based off of the depiction of the characters in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
- Her combo-ender show her crossing her arms, creating a glowing shockwave and damaging the opponent, similar to her ability in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, as seen here.
- Dawn of Justice Wonder Woman is the first Wonder Woman character to use her Lasso of Truth in her special 2, and she is the first to have it glow during her Super Move.
- Unlike all the other versions of Wonder Woman, her Special 1 hits 3 times instead of 1. The first two hits are visually similar to Wonder Woman/Red Son's Special 2. Additionally, she's the only version of Wonder Woman to not have a figure design on her shield.
- She will not heal her teammates when she uses her Supermove.
- She has the same base stats as Darkseid/Apokolips.
- All challenge characters released during the 2.8 update cannot be promoted with Power Credits. Thus, the highest Promotion they can have is Elite III (completing challenge 3 times total and buying an Early Access Pack).
- During her challenge repeat from June 24th to July 1st of 2016, the Justice League Pack was brought back to the store, as one the her requirements was Aquaman. Additionally, if you obtain the first copy of her through her repeat challenge (or, if you missed her challenge before, and completed her challenge in the repeat this time), you can now promote her with Power Credits!