|Gold||1,300/1,200||370,000||Challenge, Challenge Booster Pack, Apokolips Darkseid Challenge Pack, Red Lantern Challenge Pack|
|Justice League Fury: When Wonder Woman activates a Special Attack or Supermove, Justice League teammates receive power: Superman, Batman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Cyborg, Wonder Woman.|
Justice League Wonder Woman is the last character to be released in the 2.6 update. A team player and an immense powerhouse in her own right (tied third highest damage in the entire game, and tied ninth highest total base stats), her impact is undeniable. Being able to both be on the offense with her high base stats, along with a beneficial passive to helps out her Justice League teammates as well, she's the one you'd want to have in your arsenal.
|Basic combo||Damage pattern (% of damage stat)||Total (including Combo Ender)|
|Light (Combo Ender)||2% - 2% - 2% - (3%)||9%|
|Heavy||4% - 4% - 4%||12%|
While her light basic combo-ender looks slightly different, her basic combos are essentially identical to the typical Wonder Woman combos, making them typical and somewhat underwhelming.
Like all prior versions of Wonder Woman, her Shield Toss can be used immediately after a heavy combo to prevent it from being blocked.
Previously, Goddess' Blessing had an extremely fast starting animation (it may have been the fastest starting special in the entire game), making it hard to block and quite deadly in light of her extremely high damage and the fact that part of it doesn't require tapping/swiping (so it is easier to hit close to maximum damage). Additionally, because of the very short time it took between initiating a special and for the first hit to land, it was possible for it to hit unblocked right after a heavy basic combo, despite that it throws her opponent back and is melee, as it was so fast it could hit them before they are knocked out of her reach.
However, a later update noticeably increased the delay of the special and this is no longer possible.
Each time she uses her specials or super, her Justice League teammates gain power. Shield Toss grants 0.5 bars, Goddess' Blessing grants 1 bar, and Justice Javelin grants 1.5 bars.
It appears that all versions of the character(s) that are mentioned in her passive will benefit from her passive, with the exception of The Flash, all versions of which seem to not work with it, not just Reverse Flash.
The best way to utilize her passive is combining her with power generation, so she can constantly spam her specials and helping her teammates to gain more power as well. This could be a good strategy if combined with the Ra's Al Ghul's Scimitar (1 bar of starting power).
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Wonder Woman. Having a card that "counters" Wonder Woman does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Other Justice League characters as mentioned in her passive.
- Green Lantern/Regime: He increases power generation by 25%, helping Wonder Woman/Justice League to activate her passive easier.
- Gears that increase power generation.
- Batgirl/Prime, Ra's Al Ghul's Scimitar: Both allow Wonder Woman to start with one bar of power.
- Killer Frost/Prime: Wonder Woman's passive is not affected by Killer Frost's power dampening.
- Killer Frost/Prime: Killer Frost can, however, slow Wonder Woman's power gen, thereby making it more difficult for her to activate her passive.
- Hawkgirl/Regime: Hawkgirl can disable Wonder Woman's specials, thereby stalling her from activating her passive.
- Power Drain Characters like Black Adam/Kahndaq, Nightwing, and Lex Luthor.
Here are Wonder Woman's abilities.
|Shield Toss||First Special||Wonder Woman uses her shield as a projectile, catching her opponent unaware.||Rapid Swipe|
|Goddess' Blessing||Second Special||A swift series of strikes.||Rapid Tap, Rapid Swipe|
|Justice Javelin||Super Move||Wonder Woman calls in allies to help annihilate her opposition. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Wonder Woman's support cards and gear.
|Daughter of Zeus||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||6,000|
|Strength of Demeter||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||8,000|
|Amazonian Origin||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||10,000|
|Sword and Shield (Amazonian Sword and Shield)||Gear||
BLOCKING stops X% more damage
[Wonder Woman] X% chance to REFLECT Special 2 when blocking
[EVOLVED] X% chance to STUN on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
|Wonder Woman's Lariat (Wonder Woman's Lasso of Truth )||Gear||
||25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- Her design is based on her appearance in the New 52 Justice League series, along with Darkseid/Apokolips.
- She is the only version of Wonder Woman to unambiguously hover, as seen during her special 2, despite the fact that she is able to fly.
- Her artifacts are: Lasso of Truth, Shield, Tiara, Armored Skirt, and Sword.
- She has the same base stats as Batman/Dawn of Justice.
- She's the only version of Wonder Woman to have a higher Damage stat than Health stat.
|Preceded by||Title||Succeeded by|
|Lobo/Bounty Hunter||Highest base Damage||Aquaman/Injustice 2|