|Gold||750/1050||182,000||Available in Store, Justice League Pack, Gold Booster Pack, Wonder Woman 75th Anniversary Booster Pack|
|Shield of the Gods: Successfully BLOCKING any attack generates POWER for Wonder Woman.|
|Basic combo||Damage pattern (% of damage stat)||Total (including Combo Ender)|
|Light (Combo Ender)||2% - 2% - 2% - (3%)||9%|
|Heavy||4% - 4% - 4%||12%|
Static and Godfall Superman can be seen as more updated version of Regime Wonder Woman; Static receives 0.5/1 bar of power upon blocking a special 1/2 (and is additionally immune to power drain) and has 300 more base damage; Godfall Superman grants 3% power, takes 50% further reduced damage and reflects the other 50% back at the attacker upon blocking a basic attack, and has 250 more base damage and 200 more base health.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Wonder Woman. Having a card that "counters" Wonder Woman does not mean it is always a good choice.
Good With Edit
- Wonder Woman/600: With her passive only boosting female teamates, she can boost Wonder Woman/Regime's power generation, allowing for more special attacks.
- Harley Quinn/Animated: She can also boost Wonder Woman/Regime's damage by a bonus 20% as well as her power generation.
- Batgirl/Prime: She can start off Wonder Woman/Regime with a bar of power.
Good Against Edit
- Wally West/Rebirth: When Wonder Woman blocks Wally West's Fast Action special (which deals a lot of hits), it will at least give her enough power for her special 1, provided that he fails to power drain.
- Any other character with a multi-hit combo ender such as Jessica Cruz/Rebirth and Deathstroke/Flashpoint.
- The Flash/Metahuman: When his passive is active provided Wonder Woman has Gear that allows blocking to stop more damage, he will feed her tons of power unwillingly.
Countered By Edit
Here are Wonder Woman's abilities.
|Shield Toss||First Special||Wonder Woman uses her shield as a projectile, taking her opponent unawares.||Rapid Swipe|
|Shield Bash||Second Special||Like a thundering battering ram, Wonder Woman slams into her opponent.||Quick tap (x2)|
|Justice Javelin||Super Move||Wonder Woman calls in allies to help annihilate her opposition. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Wonder Woman's support cards and gear.
|Daughter of Zeus||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||6,000|
|Strength of Demeter||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||8,000|
|Amazonian Origin||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||10,000|
|Sword & Shield (Amazonian Sword & Shield)||Gear||
12% - 22% MAX HEALTH increase
[Wonder Woman] 15% - 25% chance to REFLECT SPECIAL 2 while blocking
[EVOLVED] 15% - 25% STUN chance on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
|Wonder Woman's Lariat (Wonder Woman's Lasso of Truth )||Gear||
10% - 20% DAMAGE BOOST to special 2
[Wonder Woman] 15% - 35% POWERDRAIN chance on Tag-In
[Evolved] 100% HEAL SELF 8% - 18% on special 2
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- The 2.5 update causes her to display a "Shield of the Gods" pop-up whenever she blocks an attack.
- She has the same base stats as Batman/Insurgency .
- The picture featured on her card shows her wearing what looks like an extension of her face armor resembling a crown, but the actual model of her in game does not feature this.
- Regime Wonder Woman’s passive is exactly the same as Bojutsu Kung Jin’s passive in Mortal Kombat X Mobile, except that he generates more as he wasn't nerfed.