|Gold||800/1,200||220,000||Challenge Mode, Challenge Booster Pack, Apokolips Darkseid Challenge Pack, Red Lantern Challenge Pack|
|Phantom Zone Survivor: For every teammate that is KNOCKED-OUT, General Zod recieves +20% bonus to ALL DAMAGE and +20% bonus to HEALTH. (max of 40% Bonus)|
Zod Prime heals himself and gains damage to all attacks at the cost of losing your teammates. For maximum results, have Zod take a few hits before tagging out, and if your two team members die, he'll come on the field with full power and potential and health regained as well.
Characters with revival passives, such as Doomsday/Containment or Solomon Grundy/Prime, will not trigger Zod's passive until they are knocked out for real. "Additional" characters, such as Aquaman/Prime's summoned Atlantean Heroes, or The Joker Unhinged/Suicide Squad's controlled enemy characters, will not count either.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Zod. Having a card that "counters" Zod does not mean it is always a good choice.
Good With Edit
- The Joker/Prime, The Joker/Insurgency & The Joker/The Killing Joke: All three versions have passives that revolves around being knocked out, which could give Zod a two-for-one effect.
Good Against Edit
Countered By Edit
- Killer Frost/Regime: Her passive will reduce all of Zod's healing, including that from his passive, by 90%.
Here are Zod's abilities.
|Kryptonian Rifle||First Special||Zod wields deadly weaponry from Krypton to shatter his adversaries.||Target|
|Ground Blast||Second Special||Zod lances through his opponent with his deadly heat vision.||Swipe|
|Galactic Destruction||Super Move||Zod shows unrivaled fury as he smashes his victim through the Moon! UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Zod's support cards and gear.
|Non||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||9,000|
|Ursa||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||12,000|
|Lor-Zod||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||15,000|
|Kryptonian Pistol (Kryptonian Rifle)||Gear||
X% DAMAGE BOOST to Special 1
[Zod] AREA EFFECT: Opponents take X% DAMAGE from Special 1
[EVOLVED] X% CRIT CHANCE on SPECIAL 2
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- Previously, Zod is well-known for his interaction with Aquaman/Prime that allows him to deal over 1 million damage in a single hit. Every single Atlantean Hero knocked out will count towards Zod's passive, healing him by 20% and boosting his damage by 20%. The damage boost will stack up to 30 times, capped at 600% bonus damage. This will reset back to normal if any of the main characters are knocked out instead.
- Zod, along with Deathstroke/Red Son, was originally announced to have challenge repeats in the lull after Hawkgirl/Regime, but was never re-released and instead update 2.6 brought in a batch of all-new characters.
- Interestingly, his passive refers to him as "General" Zod even though the term did not appear beside his main name.